Main | Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Daily Bleach On Matt Barber

In a Christwire-ish post, Daily Bleach columnist Blanche Beechum takes on this week's World Net Daily column by Matt Barber in which he tells young people to stop being so damn gay.
I am no expert on homosexual behaviors, but I understand references to anal stimulation when I read them. When I read “If I can plant the seed of truth in just one person, and that seed begins to sprout, then I consider this letter a success” I was just floored. Planting seed by hand requires sticking a finger in dirt. When combined with the fact you are leveling this message to homosexuals, it creates a disgusting image that most find vomit inducing. Sowing seeds of evangelical truth is to scatter, not plant deeply within the rectum of the unsuspecting with a fist of lies.
RELATED: To be (ugh) fair to Barber, that photo of me is old too. Circa 2007. Needs updating.

Labels: , , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home